Welcome to the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmets review article. The most important gear which every motorcycle enthusiast must possess is friendly Bluetooth technology in his helmet. So that he can be informed and connected all the time with his loved ones and to get some fun and entertainment while his biking experience is going on to the next level.
Congratulations you have come into the right place that you were searching for. According to Forbes Bluetooth helmets are high in demand because of a higher level of communication during the ride. We have extracted the world’s top best Bluetooth motorcycle helmets introduced by the top brands and companies who create masterpieces for you. We will help you out to grab the top ninja deals that suit your budget, style, and kind of ride.
It is really a well-known feature of the latest helmets. A motorcycle helmet should meet your comfort and safety measure first but with Bluetooth like connectivity is its wireless hassle-free approach.
Our team has reviewed the Top-Rated 10 Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets after conducting deep research and carrying out surveys and interviews with professional cruisers, manufacturers and with some bike choppers, these helmets are designed super comfortable, looks cool and at an affordable cost.
Here we offer some technical information like pros and cons, highs and lows of a product, and things that should be considered before buying that’s helpful in choosing the right helmet for your specific needs. For the sake of choosing the right Bluetooth helmet, you should know your individualistic needs first.
Before getting deep into the article you must have a look at the basic types of helmets so that you can make your decision more promisingly.
Most common types of motorcycle helmets
There are five common motorcycle helmets that are listed on the basis of their shape. All of these types of helmets are secured by a chinstrap include:
A full-face helmet is a common type that people use. Its Significant Advantage is head protection and safety. it covers your head and chin completely. it covers from the skull to chin, up to down and right to left. It will give you super protection from serious injuries in your riding experience. Its interior and exterior shell is also made with lightweight material that will never make you feel uncomfortable. face shield, like a visor, that generally swipes up and down to allow access to the face. Some bikers dislike the type because of the increased heat, sense of isolation, lack of wind, and reduced hearing of such helmets.
Off-road / motocross:
It is the type highly used by sports bikes. The motocross and off-road helmet have a partially open face, a long chin, and visor, a chin bar, good ventilation is the main advantage of this offroad type helmet and to give the rider extra protection while wearing goggles and to allow the flow of air during the physical exertion.
Modular or “flip-up”:
Sometimes termed “convertible” or “flip-face” modular helmets have a dual function. it is a customized type of helmet that is the best treatment for the bike cruisers. They can change their shape according to their need and desire. When fully assembled and closed, they resemble full-face helmets. Its chin bar may be pivoted upwards by a special lever to allow access to most face parts. The rider can do anything he can eat, drink or have a conversation without removing the helmet.
Open face or 3/4 helmet:
The open face, or “three-quarters”, helmet covers your three parts of the head means the ears, cheeks, and back of the head, but not the lower chin. Many safety measures used by the rider to reduce sunlight glare. The three-quarter helmet is not efficient or suitable for the riders; sometimes it provides less protection. Bugs, dust, or even wind can easily affect the face, and eyes can cause rider discomfort or injury. As a result.goggles or sunglasses highly recommended for the protection of eyes in summers.
The half helmet also referred to as a “Shorty” and it looks like “Pudding Basin” is convenient for the road racers but not for the common users. it cannot provide you with good coverage to protect you. As with the open face, this helmet’s eye protection through other means such as goggles.
See also: Top rated motorcycle helmets
Best Bluetooth motorcycle helmets
|Helmet||Weight (lbs)||Rating||Check Price|
|Torc T14 Full Face Helmet||4.85||4.4|
|Bell Qualifier Helmet||4.85||4.4|
|AHR Run-M Helmet||3.5||4.2|
|TORC TB27 Helmet||5.15||4|
|ILM Bluetooth Helmet||4.4||5|
|HJC 980-613 IS-MAX II Helmet||5.25||4.5|
|GDM DK-120 Helmet||4||4|
|AHR Run-B Helmet||4.84||4|
Best Bluetooth motorcycle helmets Reviews
So far we have discussed the basic types of helmets that are listed. Now take a review of the world’s best touring motorcycle helmets that will make an easy way for you to choose the best one that would meet your needs.
Top touring helmets are reviewed below.
1.Torc T14B Bluetooth Integrated Mako Full Face Helmet
The TORC’s helmet provides you safety, comfort, and connectivity. It is a lightweight product although it has an intermediate oval shape, this helmet is comfortable and the design is quite stylish. It is owned with integrated full new Blink Bluetooth connectivity. Which is powered by a lithium battery that provides you 600 hours to be connected with others rides up to 400m away via the intercom facility? You can answer your urgent call for 24hrs while riding and mp3 connection is also offered.
- Advanced thermo-polymer used for making the outer casing.
- Dual Density EPS for accommodating the oval shape of the helmet.
- Bluetooth integrated with a noise-canceling microphone.
- ECE and DOT certified helmet.
- Aerodynamic spoilers come with the package.
- Dual stereo speakers, with 24 hours of talk time, 600 hours of standby, and power charging docket.
- Lithium battery required to power it up.
- Completely removable and washable liner.
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch shield protects the visor from unnecessary marks and gives you a clear view of the road ahead.
Related Article: Beginners’ motorcycle helmets
2.Bell Qualifier DLX Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
Bell’s helmet is made from super-protective and lightweight polycarbonate and ABS plastic. These are DOT certified and you’ve got an excellent feature that it has Bluetooth connectivity ports in its interior that make it ready to accept the device of your choosing.it doesn’t have a built-in Bluetooth technology.
- Light weight polycarbonate/ABS composite shell – Lightweight construction
- Three shell and EPS design–
- Click release shield system – The fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever. All shields feature NutraFog II anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protection
- Padded Wind Collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Contoured cheek pads
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Accommodates Bell Sena SMH10 and Cardo scala rider Q1/Q3 Bluetooth stereo
Read Also: Best ventilated Motorcycle helmets
3.AHR Full Face Flip up Modular Motorcycle Helmet
The AHR’s helmet is a dreaming product that comes with a hands-free Bluetooth 2.1 for you to have a joyous ride. The lightweight construction because of the ABS shell consists of an advanced ventilation system that is custom-designed for the convenience of customers. The extremely cushioning is comfortable and extremely safe while riding. This helmet meets and exceeds the safety standards of DOT.
- Intercom function
- Universal connectivity Make You Driving Much Safer
- Upgraded lightweight ABS shell with a thick hands-free Bluetooth 2.1
- High density fully vented EPS liner ventilation opening system for air intake and exhaust, which brings you better protection and comfortable wearing during riding.
- Built-in Double Visors – Wide visual field clear visor & inner sun visor: Tough & high elastic front visor for great impact resistance; Internal dark visor for additional eye protection from the sunlight and can be easily controlled with a switch.
- Streamlined Aerodynamic Design – Reduces wind noise and drag, quick-change mechanism system.
- Quick Release Buckle – Easily getting on and off and holding the helmet securely on your head; removable & washable liner & cheek pad for easy cleaning.
- Takes around 4 hours to fully charge and the adapter voltage is 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz.
- The headset battery is a lithium battery with a capacity of 400 mAh.
- It meets the safety standards of DOT.
See also: Motorcycle helmets for cheap prices
4.TORC TB27 Full Face Modular Helmet with Integrated Blinc Bluetooth
The TORC T27 Full Face Modular the top helmet in our list that is 20% smaller than a normal helmet. which provides you the same protectiveness and comfort level as others. This device is enhanced with exclusive Bluetooth 2.0 technology that allows you to receive calls, ring up anyone, listen to live streams of music and follow GPS instructions.
- Advanced EPS technology allows this helmet to be compact yet sturdy.
- The air vents are located on the sides and at the back as well.
- Exclusive inbuilt Bluetooth 2.0 technology attached
- You can easily listen to stereo music from your MP3 player, phone, FM radio, etc.
- The front bar of the helmet is made up of stainless steel for a better-locking system.
- The inner liner is removable and washable which is hygienic.
- Sculptured shell with thermoplastic alloy.
- The microphone cancels outside noise and relays your voice with extreme clarity.
- It meets and exceeds the safety standards of both ECE and DOT.
- The visor provided by the manufacturer is a drop-down sun visor.
- An anti-fog and anti-scratch shield protected.
- A latching system for the chin bar follows the one-button release mechanism
- Noise-canceling microphone
- Full-duplex communications with DSP Filter
5.FreedConn Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets
It is a modular flip-up helmet which is a lightweight ABS sculptured shell with excellent ventilation that makes your riding hour more comfortable.It fulfills your communication needs in this full of busy routine with its hassle-free inbuilt Bluetooth technology and maintains an extremely-stable connection with your cell phone, music player, and a GPS system.
- Universal Bluetooth Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0along with a built-in EDR., keep you connected with cellphone, music player and GPS system easily and stably.
- Sophisticated Engineering Technology: ABS lightweight shell with an advanced ventilation system, make your ride more comfortable.
- Cheek pads and liner are deodorant, absorbent and removable, easy to clean.
- Full Duplex Benefits: having a hands-free call, enjoying stereo music, and listening to the voice prompt of GPS navigations by Bluetooth wirelessly.
- The most important is that it realizes group talk among motorcycles in full-duplex, providing convenient communication with your teammates while riding.
- Powerful Communication Built-in Bluetooth intercom.
6.ILM Bluetooth Integrated Modular Flip up Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
The ILM’s modular flip face helmet provides you some incredible features to be connected with your closed ones in this hectic life with high standards of safety and comfort. It is available in three different sizes and in three different colors its manufacturing gives you a sleek feel.
- Bluetooth 3.0 Technology built-in.
- 8 hours of talk time with 110 hours of standby.
- Adjustable vents to circulate the cool wind throughout the enclosed space.
- One-touch feature for calling, responding, rejecting, pausing a song, playing a song, and going to the next track or the get back to the last one.
- DSP Echo cancellation and noise suppression technology FM Radio, GPS navigation available on voice command as well.
- Inner pads are removable and washable.
- Built-in Two high-quality stereo speakers.
- This helmet meets and exceeds the safety standards of both ECE and DOT.
7.HJC 980-613 IS-MAX II Modular Motorcycle Helmet
The HJC’s modular motorcycle helmet is an ultimate solution to many problems it meets and exceeds the DOT certified standards. It provides you an advanced ventilation solution which is the perfect choice for your summers. It also provides you 95% protection from UV sun rays.
- Single-button handed chin bar and face shield release makes it easy to switch from one position to another
- Shell is sculptured with Advanced polycarbonate material with an additional inclusion in the chin bar.
- The superior inner fabric ensures safety and comfort to the rider using CAD technology.
- Optically-premium pinlock face shield that provides up to 95% protection from harmful ultraviolet rays. Tool-less replacement using quick slide technology.
- A three-stage smoke-tinted adjustable sun shield available with a locking mechanism that deploys rapidly.
- Advanced channeling ventilation system(ACS) used for the smooth flow of air throughout the helmet while also pushing out humidity and heat from the helmet through the ducts above.
- This product meets and exceeds the safety standards of DOT.
8.ScorpionExo Covert Unisex helmet
A Perfectly Good Half Helmet feels the heaviest one on our list. This Radical Design Can assist To Work With Any Type Of Bike. A Half Helmet And Added An Integrated Drop- Down Sun Visor For ProtectionThe built-in stereo speakers on the ScorpionExo are one of the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet speakers in the business of helmets. it fits well and feels well, it’s not too tight or too loose, it feels nice and doesn’t cause any discomfort.
- Advanced LG Polycarbonate shell
- Retractable tinted sun-visor That minimize Eye Strain
- The built-in stereo speakers.
- Removable front Mask with neodymium magnets
- Block-off plates
- Dual-density EPS Aero-Tuned Ventilation System
- Anti-Microbial Comfort Liner, Warm In Cool Weather Liner
- Removable Rear Comfort Sleeve
- Removable Front Mask With Neodymium Magnets Double D-Ring Chin Strap System
9.GDM DK-120 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
GDM DK-120 Bluetooth compatible matte black full-face motorcycle helmet features an aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy. It is Designed in The USA. It protects against UV-rays. It has 5 points of ventilation with chin, rear & forehead vents, and double D-Ring chin strap with holder.
- GDM DK-120 Matte Black Full Face Bluetooth Compatible Motorcycle Helmet
- Meets and Exceeds DOT FMVSS-218
- Aerodynamic shell design constructed using advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy
- Double D-ring chin strap with removable & washable liner and cheek pads
- side-coverless face shield that is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- Flush-fit with Antibacterial Liner
- Click Release Shield System For Fast and Easy Shield Swapping
- Two visors, a clear and a tinted visor
10.AHR Bluetooth Motorcycle Modular Helmet with Wireless Headset Hands-Free Intercom
The helmet is featured with the top qualities which should be present in any best communication product.it is a lightweight constructed with ABS material that meets and exceeds the safety standards of DOT. The main advantage is the Bluetooth headset for hands-free communication & mobile entertainment while riding. And also featuring inbuilt radio, GPS navigation, intercom facility, and many more.
- This helmet is extremely comfortable and safe with a cushion-like interior.
- A hard and sturdy elastic front visor is really important to have so that in case of an emergency, it can actually save your life.
- Lightweight ABS material is used to manufacture this helmet an advanced ventilation system for comfort.
- boasts a pair of stereo headphones on either side.
- It takes around 4 hours to fully charge and the adapter voltage is 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz.
- The headset battery is a lithium battery with a capacity of 400 mAh.
- Answer or dial the call, reject or hang up the call, auto-receiving calls, last number dialing; Music playing function
- connect it with mp3 or smartphone to enjoy music as well as controlling music (forward, backward, play, pause)
- Built-in FM radio
- Supports GPS – listen to the voice prompt of GPS easily
- DSP Noise Control Technology – cuts down on background noise to ensure clear sound quality even riding in high speed
- Long battery life
Factors to consider while buying a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet
When you were searching for the top known and best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet then the question must arise in your mind that how can we get to know that the right helping points that should be considered to buy the best thing ever so the wait is over you came into the right place and here you will get a brief and simple buyer’s guide that will help you out to make a right, wise and productive decision.
Here are some simple guidelines you should follow to get the right thing according to your needs and taste.Safety & hygiene
In your buying session, you must check out its safety standards that should meet the DOT certification. Its outer shell means exterior construction should be compact, accurate, hard snug fit and safe that is able to save your life or serious head or neck injury. Its interior lining fabric and cheek pads should be removable and washable.and it is hygienically good.Certification & approval
Every approved helmet by DOT and ECE came into the market has a spot of its certification on the right back of the helmet. It is an ensured sign that your specific brand is providing you a product with certification. You should check the spot that is important for your safety and comfort.Comfort level
To attain the right level of comfort you should know your right head size. Your helmet is neither too tight nor too loose. Before buying you have to try it once for 10 to 15 min to check its comfortable fit. It should have proper vents to flushes out humidity and hot air.Size
There are different sizes of a single helmet in the market. The size of the helmet will ensure your absolute safety and comfort level. It performs a vital role in attaining the benefits of a good helmet. Its size should be accurate to your head so that it fits properly and fastened on securely.Functions
To find the right functions in your helmet first you should know your requirements so that you can find the best option for you. Everybody has different preferences like if you want to get a good communication system, stay connected, and want to get instruction by GPS navigation facility and radio stereo you will select the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmet.Battery life
Your in-built Bluetooth technology helmet should have a good standby battery timing up to 600 hours and sufficient Talktime ideally it should be 24 hrs if you are going for a long trip.Use with gloves
Some devices are ‘one-touch’ control that makes it easy and favorable to use while wearing gloves.Intercom
It is an essential function in a Bluetooth helmet to stay connected with your nearby passenger in the group. You can check out the distance on open roads in which it works properly and accurately.Hand-free
Voice-activated controls are always safer so lookout for the best and joyous riding experience.Set-up time
Your device should be ready to use and all instructions which are given into the manual should be clear to the user.Range
The helmet should have a good range of communication. It is safe and good for connectivity in hectic life; you must check it before.Warranty
Manufacturers should provide good services to their customers for branding at least one year warranty must be given to the user.Reviews
Before buying you should ask your friends and nearby users according to their experience about the specific helmet and do in-depth research for your required product through social media and online shopping websites etc.
FAQs for the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmets
1. What’s the best motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth?
The best Bluetooth helmets are reviewed above. A good helmet should have connectivity with your mobile device, in-built Bluetooth technology, radio stereo, intercom, Mp3 music player and GPS navigations to get instructed on known roads.
2. What is a Bluetooth compatible helmet?
A more compatible Bluetooth helmet is one which can fulfill your requirements like inbuilt Bluetooth technology it also has group intercom capabilities, wherein you can connect with other riders near you on the same Bluetooth. Another feature that comes in several Bluetooth-ready helmets is an FM radio.
3. Can we wear AirPods with a helmet?
NO, the AirPods microphone does not work while using a motorcycle helmet. It doesn’t work while in motion or at standstill.It is inaudible.
4. Is it OK to listen to music while riding a motorcycle?
A big YES you can listen to music during a motorcycle ride, certain ways of listening to music could cause additional dangers. The use of certain headphones and headsets could deprive a rider of some of their senses while riding because of increased technology on these headsets.